top of page

Thank you.

We look forward to guiding you along your education journey.

A Link Learning Enrollment specialist will connect with you soon to complete the enrollment process. At that time, you'll need the following items handy:

  • Birth Certificate

  • Proof of Guardianship if the student is under 18 and the guardian is not listed on their birth certificate.

  • Proof of Michigan Residency (Driver's License, utility bill (not cable or cell phone), voter registration, rent/lease/mortgage receipt or property tax bill.

  • Transcripts from the last school attended.

  • Any IEP or 504 Behavioral Plans from the last school attended.

  • Immunization records, if available.

bottom of page